Homes by Email
Be the first to see new listings as soon as they hit the market!
A number of definitions for Customer Service are readily available.
Wikipedia: “The provision of service to Customers before, during, and after a purchase.”
Investopedia: “The process of ensuring Customer satisfaction with a product or service.” Entrepreneur (Small Business Dictionary): “The degree of assistance and courtesy granted those who patronize a business.”
Business dictionary: “All interactions between a Customer and a product provider at the time of sale, and thereafter.” Regardless of your preferred definition, Customer Service is simply all interactions with the Customer.
The Breedlove Farms Estates and Land Team is dedicated to superior Customer service. We understand that our business is about building relationships and more than just providing answers when called. It’s about helping Customers when they don’t know they need help and encompasses every interaction with a Customer. In today’s hyperconnected world, Customer service includes all Customer interaction; phone, email, chat, web, and social communications.
1. The Customer is the most important person in our business. Other than the safety and wellbeing of our team and clients, nothing is as important as taking care of the Customer. We are in business to service Customer needs; we understand that the Customer provides our income.
2. Be a good listener. We want to engage each Customer in order to understand the most important things to our clients; identify and anticipate needs.
3. Ensure Customers feel important and appreciated. We strive to treat our Customers as individuals; with sincerity and respect.
4. Give more than expected. We seek to overachieve and elevate our team above the competition. We put great importance in a strong work ethic. We also take great pride in understanding our market.
5. Appreciate the power of “Yes”. We constantly look for ways to help our clients and we always do what we say we will do.